Last Updated on Monday, 15 October 2012 08:03 Posted by Clash Monday, 15 October 2012 10:35
The first book in the Lost City Chronicles Trilogy
• A young adult fantasy adventure that hurtles its readers all the way to the center of the earth.
• The story of two teenagers, Cody and Jade, and a mysterious book that awakens a bloodthirsty beast.
• A battle between two powers in a new world at the earth’s center.
• An exciting tale full of mythical locations
• Will Cody and Jade arise to the occasion to save this new world?
• Can this ordinary boy handle the responsibilities required to become the Book Keeper?
Or will the Book fall into the hands of the world’s most evil empire?
Number of Pages: 312
Vendor: Russell Media
Publication Date: 2012
About the Authors:
Grandson of Experiencing God author, Henry Blackaby, and son of speaker and author, Richard Blackaby, Daniel Blackaby is the emerging voice in the Blackaby publishing tradition. Daniel’s greatest passion is exploring the magical world of language. As a child, when not crafting elaborate fantasy tales, he could be found with his nose buried in a great book. Now, with a young writing career that includes successful non-fiction (When Worlds Collide), he returns to his first love of imaginative fiction with his debut trilogy: The Lost City Chronicles with Russell Media. He currently resides in San Francisco, California with his lovely wife, Sarah, where he eats shameful amounts of fish and chips and sourdough bread. For more information on Daniel visit his website: www.danielblackaby.com